Monday, November 5, 2012

The Mystery Entry

I had a friend send me a link to a blog about a couple who is adopting from Ethiopia. I decided to wait and read it with Derrick. She had outlined the story for me and when she told me about it I said "you have to send me the link." She did today and Derrick asked Lily and Davis if they wanted to listen. It is the most amazing adoption story I have heard so far. I have read several blogs.. I love reading about other peoples experiences and seeing their babies. So anyway I was reading it and tried to hold back the tears and couldn't so Derrick had to take over. It's a amazing story! If you would like to read her last entry which is the one i cried through like a baby here it is.. http://www.theirworldwillchange.com.

So after reading their story I decided I have to get my blog up to par. It is so boring.. So I decorated my blog the best I know how. When finished something kept telling me to do a post (that voice inside my head being the Holy Spirit)  and I kept thinking I have nothing to say. Nothing exciting is going on in my life. I could write about the fact that Derrick and I spent hours in the ER last  night with my baby boy and that I was up all  night changing poopy diapers and washing vomit out of blankets. No one wants to hear about that. So I tried to avoid that voice telling me to do a blog entry because nothing would come to mind... So finally I gave in and decided to hit the new entry button after going on facebook and trying to shop on 31 website. I had a friend who is having adoption fundraiser tonight that I can't make because Davis is sick so I wanted to see what I could have them order for me. Anyway the 31 catalog would not download so I got led back to doing a blog entry.

I really don't have anything to say except God is good! He is working all around me in many different ways and it is amazing to see it with my own eyes and hear it with my own ears and feel him in my heart. Prayer is so powerful! Following God is not always rainbows and butterflies but I'm telling you it's a good feeling knowing he is always with you guiding you through..

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry that your baby is so sick! Sometimes what you said is all that is needed....God is god! Now off to check out your link and cry :)

    ReplyDelete